Fide means to trust in English. Trust is the foundation we need for intentionally co-creating the new paradigm. But what is the new paradigm actually? How can we talk about it? Where does it come from? Why is it needed in these times? How can I co-create it? These are the questions we are going to address in focused dialogues around the following topics:
- The tree as a metaphor for life’s complexity
- The Intentional Decision (ID) model as a tool for raising choices
- The 4 loops that inform our consciousness to make ethical choices
- The historic evolution of the mechanistic worldview
- How to make the transition to the new paradigm Intentional Decisions for a Sustainable Future.
An Exploration Journey of the Intentional Decision Model and the shift from becoming best in the world to be best for the World.
#bestforthewold #likestodo #intentionaldecisions #choice #newparadigm #cocreation #trust #evolution #consciousness #nonduality
Format: Table dialogue
Time: Friday 27th, 21:30 – 23:00 / Saturday 28th, 21:30 – 23:00
Hosts: Stellan Nordahl and Jens Rinnelt with guests
Contact email: email@example.com
Facebook: @ Emprogage / @ BestfortheworldBFW
History of Duality and a new way of classifying inner-outer perspective
The Tree Metaphor
The Intentional Decisions model